Don't forget to bring your decorated animal themed egg into School by Wednesday 1st April. Prizes will be given out in our Easter Assembly. 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize for each class.
- Take a look at our our Key Stage 2 children taking part in an exciting Arts Project at Dewsbury Library!
- Watch Year 5 and 6's brilliant performance of 'IBN Battuta'
- Year 4 had a visit from 'The Rock Man'!
- Reception have enjoyed planting their own beans this week as part of their 'Growing Plants' topic!
- Take a look at what's been happening in our School Ready Sessions!
- More news
A Warm Welcome to Carlton Junior & Infant School
On behalf of the governors, staff, pupils and myself I would like to welcome you to Carlton Junior and Infant School.
Our website aims to give you an insight into all that we do and will hopefully allow you to discover key aspects of our school. It provides us with a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the life and achievements of our children as well as the chance to communicate vital information regularly and effectively.
Carlton Junior and Infant School is a mixed one form entry mainstream school and is not affiliated to any particular religious group. We celebrate diversity and ensure equality at all levels. We aim to create a very supportive and caring environment where each child can develop the confidence to realise their ambitions, achieve their potential and realise the endless opportunities as future citizens of the 21st century.
If you would like to know more about our school, you are very welcome to come and visit us.
Ms R A Mahmood