The school has a target attendance of 98%. Please can you ensure that your child is in School every day and on time. Every day counts! This week the children are celebrating the Queen's 90th Birthday.
- Our Reception children have enjoyed celebrating our Queen's 90th Birthday!
- Well done to our girl's football team for winning a bronze medal at their first ever tournament!
- Your child's class Newsletter and Curriculum Overview have been uploaded
- Our Reception class have enjoyed taking part in fun Easter traditions!
- Year One trip to Longcauseway Church video
- More news
A Warm Welcome to Carlton Junior & Infant School
On behalf of the governors, staff, pupils and myself I would like to welcome you to Carlton Junior and Infant School.
Our website aims to give you an insight into all that we do and will hopefully allow you to discover key aspects of our school. It provides us with a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the life and achievements of our children as well as the chance to communicate vital information regularly and effectively.
Carlton Junior and Infant School is a mixed one form entry mainstream school and is not affiliated to any particular religious group. We celebrate diversity and ensure equality at all levels. We aim to create a very supportive and caring environment where each child can develop the confidence to realise their ambitions, achieve their potential and realise the endless opportunities as future citizens of the 21st century.
If you would like to know more about our school, you are very welcome to come and visit us.
Ms R A Mahmood