There have been a few changes to our Governing Body. Please click here to view the changes.
- Do you want to learn some facts about our Queen? Read Year One's amazing writing here!
- Please read our Snow and Bad Weather policy here.
- Watch Early Years sing some Winter songs. We think they're brilliant singers!
- We have updated our 'Reading at Home' page under the 'For Parents' tab. Please take a look.
- We have created a new page! Please click here to find out more!
- More news
- Monday 26th January Cyber Bullying Awareness for Mums, Dads and Carers
- Tuesday 27th January Maths Enrichment Day for whole school
- Thursday 5th February Computing Enrichment Day for Years 3 & 4
- Tuesday 10th February Year 5 trip to Leeds Trinity for MOSAIC project
- Monday 16th February Half Term Holiday
- More dates
A Warm Welcome to Carlton Junior & Infant School
On behalf of the governors, staff, pupils and myself I would like to welcome you to Carlton Junior and Infant School.
Our website aims to give you an insight into all that we do and will hopefully allow you to discover key aspects of our school. It provides us with a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the life and achievements of our children as well as the chance to communicate vital information regularly and effectively.
Carlton Junior and Infant School is a mixed one form entry mainstream school and is not affiliated to any particular religious group. We celebrate diversity and ensure equality at all levels. We aim to create a very supportive and caring environment where each child can develop the confidence to realise their ambitions, achieve their potential and realise the endless opportunities as future citizens of the 21st century.
If you would like to know more about our school, you are very welcome to come and visit us.
Ms R A Mahmood