Free School Meals
Do you think your child might be eligible for Free School Meals?
Not only will your child receive a delicious hot dinner each day, but School also gets some additional money called ‘pupil premium’ that we use to support your child in the classroom to help them with their learning. Please have a look at the information below to see if you are eligible.
Even if you do not want the free dinner your child will benefit from the pupil premium money!
You can apply for Free School Meals if you receive one or more of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
If you are in receipt of any of the above benefits you can apply online by completing and submitting the form below: